The original Fairport Harbor, (Ohio), Lighthouse was known as the Grand River Lighthouse. Built in 1825, it remained in use until 1869. Lighthouse Digest Archives photo.
Back to the edition of: October 2001
The Lights and Lost Lights of Fairport Harbor
All contents copyright © 1995-2017 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2017