The Fairport Harbor/Grand River Lighthouse, Ohio as it appeared in 1910. Built in 1871 to replace the original 1825 lighthouse, it remained in use until 1925 when the Fairport Harbor West Lighthouse replaced it. Photograph courtesy of the Fairport Harbor Historical Society.
Back to the edition of: October 2001
The Lights and Lost Lights of Fairport Harbor
All contents copyright © 1995-2017 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2017