Burnett Heads Lighthouse Caravan Park
This lighthouse was replaced by a modern structure in 1971 and was relocated to a park in Burnett Heads. It is maintained by the Burnett Shire Council. Its original base remains next to the new tower.
Description of Tower: White, wooden hexagonal tower with red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1873
Date Present Tower Built: 1873
Date Deactivated: 1971
Date Automated: 1932