This lighthouse was replaced by a light on a concrete structure in 1969. The 1915 lighthouse was burned down in February 1969.
Description of Tower: 1913: Light on cylindrical black tank. 1915: Lantern on roof of rectangular building.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1913
Date Deactivated: 1969
Date Automated: 1946
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: George Alfred Harris (1915-1925), Elizabeth Harris (1915), Alfred Dickenson (1925-1946)