This month’s cover is a vintage and rare color image of the 1856 tower of Gay Head Lighthouse on Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts showing the first keeper’s house, which was demolished in 1902 and replaced by a much larger structure. The lighthouse is also known as Aquinnah Lighthouse. In 1956 when the light station was automated, in a travesty to lighthouse preservation, the United States Coast demolished the keeper’s house. Today, the Gay Head Lighthouse is being threatened by erosion and is now in imminent danger of toppling down the eroding cliff. The lighthouse has been added to the Lighthouse Digest Doomsday List of Endangered Lighthouses. The image is courtesy of Jim Claflin of Kenrick A. Claflin & Son at www.LighthouseAntiques.net.