The foundation of the 1859 lighthouse can be seen at this site.
This light is not operational
1851: Conical brick tower; 1859: Square tower on roof of dwelling.
Date Established: 1851
Date Deactivated: 1930
Optics: 1851: Fifth Order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Destroyed (ruins).
For directions, see this page on the website "Seeing the Light" -- www.terrypepper.com/lights/huron/cheboygan-main/cheboygan.htm
Keepers: William Drew (1851-?)