This lighthouse was torn down in the 1930s.
Height of Focal Plane: 48
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, visible for 11 nautical miles (1890)
Description of Tower: 1859: Square wooden tower attached to keeper's dwelling, on stone wharf.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1849
Date Deactivated: 1914
Optics: Sixth order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: William Bonnell (1870-?), Anna Bonnell (assistant, 1970-?), Dennis MacCashin (?-1903), Eliza MacCashin (assistant, ?-1903, keeper 1903-1914)