Baltimore Maritime Museum
Contact Address Information:
Pier 3, Pratt Street
This lightship was built in 1930 and served as the Fenwick Island Shoal, Chesapeake, and Delaware Lightship. It was retired in 1970 and is now part of the Baltimore Maritime Museum. It is is a National Historic Landmark.
This light is not operational
Current Use: Part of maritime museum.
Open To Public? Yes.
Listed on the
National Register of Historic Places