This lighthouse was replaced by Bishop and Clerks Light.
Height of Focal Plane: 70
Description of Tower: Conical fieldstone tower. The original iron lantern has been replaced by a wooden structure.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1816
Date Present Tower Built: 1816
Date Deactivated: 1858
Current Use: Privately owned.
Open To Public? No.
The lighthouse is on private property and is best viewed from the water. Views (possibly distant) are possible from Captain Marcus Sherman's catboat rides out of Hyannis; call (508) 775-0222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or see www.catboat.com
Keepers: Samuel Peak (1816-1824), John Peak (1824-1858)