This lighthouse was replaced by a skeleton tower in 1944.
Height of Focal Plane: 48
Characteristic and Range: Oc W 20s (light 15s, eclipse 5s); visible for 12 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White octagonal frame dwelling on piles.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1905
Date Present Tower Built: 1905
Date Deactivated: 1944
Fog Signal: 2 blasts of 3s each every 30s.
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Edward Durgan (?-1920, died in service), Estelle Durgan (1920-?), Daniel Webster Clark (assistant keeper c. 1930)