This lighthouse no longer exists; it was replaced by a skeleton tower in 1982 and was demolished because of its poor condition.
Tower Height: 39
Height of Focal Plane: 105
Characteristic and Range: White flash every 6 seconds (1980).
Description of Tower: White square pyramidal tower, dwelling attached; red iron lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1862
Date Deactivated: 1982
Date Automated: 1962
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: T. Roy Desjardins (c. 1866), Auguste Langelier (1937-1961), Rodrigue Langelier.