Bureau des Phares et Balises
This lighthouse was damaged in August 1944 during World War II and was later repaired. It is the common rear light for the Pointe de Combrit and Pointe du Coq ranges.
Tower Height: 128
Height of Focal Plane: 157
Characteristic and Range: Green light, occulting three times every 12 seconds in a 2+1 pattern; range 11 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White conical stone tower with unpainted trim and a green lantern.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1848
Date Present Tower Built: 1887
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!