Redland Shire Council
This tower was moved a short distance after being replaced by a modern beacon, and it was renovated in 1978.
Description of Tower: White, wooden hexagonal pyramidal tower with red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1847
Date Present Tower Built: 1864
Date Deactivated: c. 1976
Current Use: Historic monument.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Keepers: Alfred Winship (1864-1877), James Troy (1877-1927), J. Klemm (1927-1934), David McKeown (1979-1984)