This lighthouse no longer exists. It was replaced by a skeleton tower in 1969, and the tower and other buildings were demolished.
Tower Height: 40
Height of Focal Plane: 54
Characteristic and Range: 10-second white flash every 17 seconds; range 12 miles (1938)
Description of Tower: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower with a circular lantern, dwelling attached.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1862
Date Deactivated: 1969
Date Automated: 1964
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Albert Roy (c. 1945), Lauréat Gaumond (1946-1963)