This lighthouse was replaced by the Saginaw River Range Lights.
Tower Height: 65
Description of Tower: Conical rubblestone tower with iron and copper lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1841
Date Deactivated: 1876
Optics: 1841: 11 lamps with 14-inch reflectors; 1856: Sixth order Fresnel lens; 1863: Fourth order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Peter Brawn (1866-1873); Julia Tobey Brawn Way (1873-1877). See www.terrypepper.com/lights/huron/saginaw/keepers.htm for a complete list of keepers.