Description of Tower: Wood frame conical towers with shingled roofs, 23 (rear) and 13 (front) feet high.
This light is not operational
1838: White wooden pyramidal towers, 8 and 10 feet above sea level. Structures were possibly rebuilt in 1856 and 1889. The front tower (and possibly the rear tower) was rebuilt in 1903.
Date Established: 1838
Date Present Tower Built: c. 1903?
Date Deactivated: 1912
Current Use: Privately owned.
Open To Public? No.
These towers can be seen and photographed at their location at a private home on Bathing Beach Road -- be sure to respect the privacy of the residents.
Keepers: Peleg Easton (1838-?)