The front light was close to the present-day location of the Peace Bridge, linking Buffalo with Fort Erie, Ontario. The range was probably discontinued shortly after the bridge was inaugurated in 1927.
Tower Height: 60
Height of Focal Plane: 57
Characteristic and Range: Flashing white every 1 second, visible for 15 miles.
Description of Tower: 1885: White tower; lower part cylindrical, upper part conical; concrete base. Rebuilt in 1900.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1885
Date Deactivated: c. 1920s-1930s
Current Use: Destroyed.