This station began as a fog bell station in 1887. A navigational light was added in 1900. A fog bell still survives at the site, now part of Angel Island State Park.
Description of Tower: 1900: Post light.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1887
Date Deactivated: ?
Date Automated: 1960s
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: John Ross (1887-1902), Juliet E. Nichols (1902-1914)