This lighthouse was destroyed by vandals in 1978 and replaced by a metal tower. The keepers of this light lived in the nearby village of Lefaivre.
Tower Height: 28
Height of Focal Plane: 32
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower on a concrete pier.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1912
Date Deactivated: 1978
Date Automated: 1967
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Colin Campbell (1938-1966)