The front light was originally (1885) shown from a mast. The 1907 steel tower was replaced in 1992 by a new skeleton tower with a black stripe on a red slatted daymark.
Tower Height: 82
Height of Focal Plane: 81
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white; range 10 miles.
Description of Tower: Square, galvanized-steel framework tower with a white wooden watchroom and a red roof.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1907
Date Deactivated: 1992
Current Use: Unknown.