This lighthouse was located at the bayside end of the pier on the south side of Burlington Canal. Two lanterns on a mast were used on the site from 1899 until the lighthouse was established in 1906.
Tower Height: 22
Height of Focal Plane: 20
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red.
Description of Tower: 1906: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower. 1965: White cylindrical tower, upper part green.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1906
Date Deactivated: c. 1999
Current Use: Destroyed.