The Seavey's Island range lights guided vessels between Seavey's Island and Goat Island Ledge. The station was discontinued when Henderson Point was destroyed in 1905 to widen the channel.
Height of Focal Plane: 15
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white.
Description of Tower: Lantern on white post.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1894
Date Deactivated: 1905
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: John W. Wetzel (1897), Frederick A. Stone (1897-?)