The Seavey's Island range lights guided vessels between Seavey's Island and Goat Island Ledge. The station was discontinued when Henderson Point was destroyed in 1905 to widen the channel.
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white.
Description of Tower: Red post, two lanterns hung one vertically above the other, focal planes 23 and 31 feet.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1893
Date Deactivated: 1905
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: John W. Wetzel (1897), Frederick A. Stone (1897-?)