There were two lights at this location, which was 1,240 feet from the Maumee Bay Outer Front Light. The taller tower was the Outer Rear Light (height and focal plane 64 feet), while the shorter tower was the Inner Front Light (height and focal plane 25 feet).
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, later fixed green (both).
Description of Tower: 1898: Red, square, pyramidal skeleton tower; two black lanterns and watchrooms, on an "artificial island" (detached pier).
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1884
Date Deactivated: 1950s
Current Use: Destroyed.