Canadian Coast Guard
The original lighthouse here was entirely demolished in a storm in the winter of 1969, and replaced by a 30-foot skeleton tower.
Tower Height: 30
Height of Focal Plane: 33
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white.
Description of Tower: Square skeleton tower.
This light is operational
32-foot white, square wooden tower with a red-roofed lantern; focal plane 33 feet.
Date Established: 1906
Date Present Tower Built: c. 1969
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Keepers: Jos Edouard Landry (1951-1969)