This lighthouse was built by the Germans, who controlled Palau 1899-1914. It is more than 800 feet above sea level. The tower is partially in ruins but can be climbed using an exterior ladder.
Description of Tower: Round stone tower.
It is not known at this time if this light is operational
Date Established: c. 1903
Date Deactivated: 1941
Current Use: Abandoned.
Open To Public? Yes.