The keeper's dwelling here was demolished when the range was discontinued in 1972.
Tower Height: 17
Height of Focal Plane: 134
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white; range 12 miles (1938).
This light is not operational
1875: White, open frame tower; dwelling nearby (built circa 1910). 1932: White, hexagonal wooden tower on a steel frame, with a black vertical stripe; hexagonal iron lantern.
Date Established: 1875
Date Deactivated: 1972
Date Automated: 1969
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Robert Bouchard (1947-1968)