This lighthouse has been privately owned since the 1950s. The island is part of the Thousand Islands chain.
Tower Height: 60
Description of Tower: Square limestone tower attached to keeper's dwelling.
This light is not operational
1870 1 1/2 story limestone keeper's quarters, shed.
Date Established: 1870
Date Present Tower Built: 1870
Date Deactivated: c. 1950s
Current Use: Private residence.
Open To Public? No.
The lighthouse is not viewable from the U.S. mainland and is accessible by boat only. It can be seen from a cruise offered by Long Legg Charters -- see www.geocities.com/fishlonglegg/lighthouse.html or call 315-482-3677.