The 1906 lighthouse here was moved in 1915 to the end of the Sheboygan North Breakwater.
Description of Tower: 1873: Square, pyramidal skeletal tower, upper part enclosed; destroyed by fire in 1880. 1880: New square, pyramidal skeletal tower, upper part enclosed. 1906: White, conical cast iron tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1873
Date Deactivated: 1915
Current Use: Destroyed (except 1906 tower, active in new location).