Not much is known about this lighthouse, which was located on Beacon Hill near West Thurrock. It was an experimental lighthouse where lamps and reflectors were tested. It is not clear whether it ever served as an active navigational aid.
Description of Tower: Round tower attached to a dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1828
Date Deactivated: c. 1870
Current Use: Destroyed.