This lighthouse was originally at the end of the Port Germein Jetty. In 1975, it was moved to shore near the jetty and restored by the Port Germein Village Museum.
Description of Tower: White octagonal cast iron tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1894
Date Present Tower Built: 1894
Date Deactivated: 1917
Current Use: Historic structure.
Open To Public? Grounds only.