The three lights of this range were destroyed in 1944. The front and middle lights were shown from skeletal towers on the north mole and on the waterfront.
Tower Height: 129
Height of Focal Plane: 131
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red, visible for 17 miles.
Description of Tower: North cupola of the Exchange Building.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1906
Date Deactivated: 1944
Current Use: Destroyed.