After the original (1910) lighthouse at Sandaig was replaced by a new solar powered light on a skeleton tower in 2002, the lighthouse was given to the people of Glenelg. It has been restored and relocated to a spot near the Glenelg Ferry.
Tower Height: 24
Description of Tower: White octagonal tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1910
Date Present Tower Built: 1910
Date Deactivated: 2002
Current Use: Historic landmark.
Open To Public? Grounds only.