U.S. Coast Guard
This lighthouse was built in 1906 and originally served as the Sheboygan North Pier Light. It was moved to the Sheboygan North Breakwater in 1915. The lantern was removed around 1950.
Tower Height: 50
Height of Focal Plane: 55
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red.
Description of Tower: Red, conical cast iron tower.
This light is operational
c. 1900: Hexagonal pyramidal wooden tower.
Date Established: c. 1900
Date Present Tower Built: 1915
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
This light can be reached by walking the breakwater from Deland Park in downtown Sheboygan.