This lighthouse was discontinued in the 1960s. It was moved by a local resident to a site next to Highway 17 and became part of a restaurant complex. The restaurant is no longer in operation but the lighthouse still stands.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1910
Date Present Tower Built: 1910
Date Deactivated: 1960s
Current Use: Privately owned.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The lighthouse is on Highway 17 in Hibbard Bay, between the Pancake River and Alona Bay.