The decline of the fishery and the isolated life on Great Colinet Island led its residents to resettle at Admiral's Beach in the Avalon Peninsula in the early 1960s. The lighthouse has been replaced by a skeleton tower.
Height of Focal Plane: 100
Description of Tower: White octagonal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1926
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!