This lighthouse has been replaced by a skeleton tower.
Description of Tower: 1858: Round lantern and tower rising from the roof of a square dwelling, focal plane height of 430 feet. 1926: White square pyramidal wooden tower, focal plane height of 330 feet.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1856
Current Use: Destroyed.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!
Keepers: Austin Oke (c. 1866), Richard G. Marshall (c. 1892)