The original lighthouse here, which stood at the foot of Agios Nikolaos street in Patras, was demolished in 1972. The present replica lighthouse was built in 1999 near the church of Agios Andreas. A light is displayed, but it is not an official aid to navigation.
Description of Tower: Round stone tower on small building.
This light is not operational
1880: Round stone tower on dwelling, demolished in 1972.
Date Established: 1880
Date Present Tower Built: 1999
Current Use: Historic attraction.
Open To Public? Grounds only (?)
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!