This was the last active Danish lightship. It served at the Horns Rev station (1915-17, 1920-33, 1935-39, 1979-80), the Læsø N station (1945-69), and the Skagens Rev station (1971-79).
Description of Tower: Red 110-foot wooden lightship with white band, single lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Present Tower Built: 1911
Date Deactivated: 1988
Current Use: Overnight accommodations, restaurant.
Open To Public? Yes.