This lighthouse has been abandoned and is on the endangered list of the New Brunswick Lighthouse Society,
Tower Height: 68
Description of Tower: White, hexagonal concrete tower with six buttresses, octagonal red iron lantern (from 1859 tower).
This light is not operational
1859: White, square pyramidal tower with red lantern and red trim.
Date Established: 1859
Date Present Tower Built: 1908
Date Deactivated: 2001
Date Automated: c. 1970
Current Use: Abandoned.
Open To Public? No.
This lighthouse can be seen from a trail in Mary's Point Bird Sanctuary. To reach the sanctuary take Route 915 at Riverside-Albert; turn left at Mary's Point Road. Or 27 km east of Alma on Route 915, turn right at Mary's Point Road.
Keepers: James Clark (c. 1860s-1870s), James Russell (c. 1900), Wainright Weston (?-1970)